Traditional Rejuvenative and Tonic for the Heart
- Supports proper function of the heart*
- Strengthens and tones the circulatory system*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range*
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
In Ayurvedic medicine Arjuna is the foremost rejuvenative for the heart. It strengthens and tones the circulatory system and promotes proper function of the heart muscles. Arjuna's strengthening and toning actions help maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range. It is also used to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and to support healthy coagulation. Arjuna is traditionally used to promote emotional balance for those experiencing grief and sadness. It is said to mend a "broken heart" and to impart courage and strengthen the will.*
Arjuna liquid extract
- Rasa (taste): astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha, in excess may increase vata.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 333 mg
Ingredients: Arjuna root (Terminalia arjuna)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.