Renowned Household Spice that Supports Healthy Digestion*
- Enkindles the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI tract*
- Promotes well-being by reducing excess kapha from the head and chest*
- Supports healthy circulation in the joints and extremities*
- Promotes warmth in the extremities, joints, kidneys, and lungs*
- Supports healthy, comfortable menstruation*
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) is a wonderfully aromatic kitchen spice that offers a multitude of health benefits. It enkindles the digestive fire, eliminates natural toxins from the GI tract, and promotes healthy absorption. It supports circulation throughout the body and promotes warmth in the extremities, joints, kidneys, and lungs. Cinnamon supports healthy expectoration and removes excess kapha from the head and chest. It nourishes the reproductive system in both men and women and promotes healthy, comfortable menstruation.*
Herbal tablets that contain Cinnamon include:
Kanchanar Guggulu, Lung Formula, Pitta Digest, Yogaraj Guggulu
Other products that contain Cinnamon include:
Sitopaladi powder, Talisadi powder, Yogaraj Guggulu powder
- Rasa (taste): pungent, sweet, astringent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and kapha, may increase pitta
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
California Customers: WARNING
Cinnamon Bark Powder (Cinnamomum cassia)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.