Supports Overall Health, Wellness, and Comfort*
- Promotes digestion and the elimination of natural toxins*
- Supports proper function of the lungs and healthy, comfortable breathing*
- Supports a comfortable post meal experience*
- Promotes comfortable menstruation*
- Supports healthy joints*
- Supports stomach comfort during motion intensive travel*
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is known as "the universal medicine" for its broad range of health promoting benefits. One of the three pungent herbs in the traditional formula Trikatu (Kapha Digest), ginger warms the body and reduces kapha and vata. It supports healthy circulation, vasodilation, and promotes sweating. A heating spice, ginger enkindles the digestive fire, burns ama (natural toxins), and supports post meal abdominal comfort. Ginger promotes healthy expectoration and removes excess kapha from the lungs. It supports comfortable movement of the joints and is found in many traditional Ayurvedic joint health formulas including Kaishore Guggulu and Yogaraj Guggulu. Ginger also promotes comfort during menstruation and stomach comfort during motion intensive travel.*
- Rasa (taste): pungent, sweet
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and kapha, may increase pitta
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
California Customers: WARNING
Ginger Root Powder (Zingiber officinale)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.