Bright Yellow Indian Cooking Spice that Promotes Digestion and Overall Health and Well-Being*
- Cleanses the blood and promotes healthy skin*
- Strengthens digestion and promotes healthy intestinal flora*
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range*
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints*
This common Indian kitchen spice has a broad range of beneficial properties. It bolsters the immune system, purifies the blood, and promotes clear, healthy skin. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) strengthens digestion and eliminates toxins from the GI tract. It supports proper function of the pancreas, reduces kapha, and promotes healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range. Turmeric soothes and nourishes the joint tissue and promotes comfortable movement. An excellent herb for those with kapha constitutions or imbalances, turmeric supports proper function of the heart and helps clear the channels of the physical and subtle bodies.*
Herbal tablets that contain Turmeric root include:
Blood Cleanse, Healthy Kapha, Healthy Skin, Immune Strong, Joint Support, Sweet Ease, Turmeric
Other products that contain Turmeric root include:
I Travel Well liquid extract, Mahanarayan Oil, Turmeric liquid extract, Throat Soother
- Rasa (taste): pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, may increase vata and pitta in excess
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
California Customers: WARNING
Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma longa)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.